An experienced cross-border real estate investment manager with a solid fund management track record.
Over the last 10 years, AEPim has consistently achieved IRRs in excess of 25% for their managed strategies at the asset and portfolio level by investing and executing opportunistic and value-add strategies across multiple geographies and market cycles. Its mandates also include the Shariah compliant “Securus Data Property Fund”, a data centre-focused fund with assets across Asia Pacific and Europe.
Fund Manager (Board Member)
- More than 30 years of real estate experience in JLL and DTZ, dominantly headed the respective investment divisions;
- Founding shareholder of DTZ in Singapore, and led its Capital Markets team locally and regionally;
- Formed AsiaEquity Partners in 2002 and transformed the business into AEP Investment Management. Collectively, executed $3 billion in transactions and managed strategies over the last 10 years;
- A Chartered Valuation Surveyor of over 30 years experience.
Head, Investor Relations
- More than 10 years of experience within private equity real estate investments and advisory where he invested US500m into real estate funds;
- Previously worked for UBS and Swisslake Capital, a real estate fund of funds manager;
- Johan holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia.