The role of the Board will be to provide oversight of the Fund operations to safeguard the interest of the investors
Chairman – Eng. Ahmed Suliman Al Rajhi
Chairman of AEPim and Vice Chairman of the Al Rajhi Holding Group
- Eng. Ahmed Suliman Al Rajhi sits on the board of several of the Al Rajhi Holding Group’s companies. He also sits on the National Industrial Committee and is a Council Member of the Saudi Chambers of Commerce & Industry.
- As the Chairman of AEPim, he brings with him his vast experience in property development and corporate relationships from within the GCC.
- Sheik Ahmed Suliman is also the Chairman of Industrial Committee and Board Member of Riyadh Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Saudi Arabia.
Board Member – Federico Tauber
Al Rajhi Holding Group
- President and CEO of Tameer Holding, a major real estate company in the UAE and Group Chief Strategist at Al Rajhi Holding Group.
- Prior to this, he was the Managing Director, Head of Global Commercial Banking for Latin America South Region, Member of the Board of Directors of The Branch of Citibank in Argentina, President of Citicorp Administradora de Inversiones S.A. and Director of Gire S.A., Citigroup.
Board Member – Dato Paduka Dr Awang Hj Mohd Amin Liew Abdullah
Deputy Minister of Finance, Brunei Darussalam
- Dato Dr Amin was appointed as the Deputy Minister of Finance of Brunei Darussalam in October 2015.
- Prior to this appointment, Dato Dr Amin’s was the CEO of Darussalam Assets Sdn Bhd (“DA”), an investment holding company owned by the Minister For Finance Corporation, Brunei Darussalam.
- Dato Dr Amin is currently also the Chairman of Brunei Economic Development Board and Chairman of Institute of Brunei Technical Education and serves on the boards of many Brunei Government linked companies in diverse sectors including telecommunications, medical services, hospitality, aviation, oil and gas and information technology.